Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Little Thank You Gifty

As many of you know....our family just celebrated my oldest Son's graduation and  Boy Scout  Eagle Rank Advancement....it's been a super busy month getting everything ready for parties and out of town guests. I couldn't have done it with a little help from my friends!!! Namely my beautiful Mother who flew in from Texas to work her little tail off....cooking for days : ) And to my Bestest best friend Heather for all she did to help...and for making my favorite ramen noodle salad. I made this little notebook for her in her favorite orange...it's bright and cheerful.....just like her : ) 
I added a strip of  Natural Faux Burlap. Then I layered on the Orange Wrinkle Ribbon
There's also some sweet little chipboard flowers and a tiny blue butterfly. I couldn't  resist adding the coordinating orange buttons...I know Heather will love them : )
The top of the jar image needed a little somthin somthin....so I dressed it with a bit of the new Lyndsey  Crocheted Lace...nipped in to fit the contour of the jar.
I hope Heather will find lot's of things she wants to write about in this little journal...or maybe just for grocery lists??? LOL Thanks again Heather for all you did to help make our big day even more special. We love you millions!!!! And just for a quick proud Mom moment....my little boy just graduated Magna Cum Laude and got a nearly full ride scholarship to Eastern University Honor's College to study computer engineering. Who's a proud Mom??? This girl !!!! LOL
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) Huggs Ginny

5 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Ginny and Heather will love it especially since her new favorite color is orange!! Congrat's to your son. What a terrific achievement. You are a rockin' Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your son!! Love the journal!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....it is even cuter in real life!! I LOVE it!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!! Love how you decorated the jar image with lace!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say